Monday, February 5, 2007

don't let the flu bug hit me

so today i went home sick from work. i feel like complete crap and my head is pounding. not really sure if the flu bug is after me or i'm just feeling weak and tired. sometimes if i think about it long enough i feel like i could vomit all over the place (sorry i know thats gross). slept almost all day and i didn't eat anything but a few noodles and now i feel completely empty inside and it doesn't feel good. i'm such a loser when it comes to being sick i always feel worse and worse and never do anything about it because i never know what actually to do. like today i was to scared to ask my boss if i could go home cause i felt sick and of course he said yes but it felt like it took everything in me to just ask. i'm such a wimp.
anyway, i'm goin to go make me a glass of juice and try to figure out how the rest of the night is goin down. maybe i'll make something for someone or maybe i won't. who knows?

peace
gigi

No comments: