Thursday, February 15, 2007

the day after

so it's the day after valentine's day and last night sucked. my "whatever" guy decided to tell me a little secret about last valentine's day (he kissed my best friend lots of times) and has lied about it for a whole entire year. totally aggrevated me. o well. we win some we lose some. anyway he made my night bad yesterday. and on top of all that, IKE never called me or even text me. IKE being the new guy in my life who i'm totally crushing on who is absolutely beautiful. it pretty much made me blue. of all people i figured it would be IKE who wanted to wish me a wonderful valentine's day. guess i was also wrong about that one. so today is my pout day and feel sorry for myself. i just need to get over it and prove to the two of them that i'm worth more then they'll ever imagine. BIG FAT JERKS!

No comments: