Thursday, August 2, 2007

friends come and go

so it's been a complete week since i've been near shelli and let me tell you it hasn't been easy. letting go of someone you love so dear pretty much breaks my heart but i know that she is goin to make people excited to know her where she is now and i think maybe that this is good move towards her being happy with her husband, her job, and ultimately her life. i know that i will always be with her not matter where she is so i'm excited to be someone she considers completly special.
last night i spoke to a friend of mine (scott) that holds a lot of emotions in my mind and in my heart. i love him a lot. just not sure how to love him like a should. i have put him in my life for some reason and he can confuse me and break me down without even saying to words and that is hard for me to comprehend in my life. i don't ever want to lose him no matter what and i feel that just maybe our friendship can last even though he says sometimes you just have to let people go and let them live their life with you. thats hard to grasp because i hold people so close to my heart that letting go can some times alter my heart and mind and i lose sight on the good things that we had and only focus on sadness and maybe anger to some degree.
all i know is that i have loved these 2 people with my whole heart and they will come and go at certain times of my life but forever will me in my heart.
so I LOVE YOU SHELLI!
and I LOVE YOU SCOTT!

-gigi-

No comments: